Vegetables and Cream Cheese Crepes
Cream Cheese with Blue Cheese | Cream Cheese with Herbs | Low Fat Cream Cheese | Regular Cream Cheese | Cream Cheese with Tomato
1. Blend all ingredients needed to prepare the batter. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Chop onions, red and green pepper. Place them in a skillet with olive oil and sauté them with a pinch of salt. Once sautéed, add mushrooms.
3. Heat a non-stick skillet and add some butter.
4. Remove batter from refrigerator. Add ¼ of batter to cover bottom with batter. Cook till bottom is lightly browned and turn. Repeat with remaining batter.
5. Top crepes with vegetables and cheese. Fold till you get a square shape.
Prepare extra quantity of batter. Substitute zucchini, eggplant in place of peppers if preferred.