Cream cheese ice-cream
Regular Cream Cheese
1. Boil the milk in a sauce pan.
2. Hydrate the gelatin with cold water
3. Lightly whisk folks and sugar so the mixture does not lose color.
4. Once the milk hot pour it into a bowl and mix thoroughly together with the drained gelatin. Pour again into the sauce pan and heat it. Let it cook until the cream gets thicker. Do not boil the cream otherwise the cream will curdle.
5. Once the cream ready, remove from heat, add cream cheese and stir gently.
6. Put the mixture into a container and let cool for 15-20 minutes.
7. Once cool, put it in the freezer and take it out every 10 minutes to stir the ice-cream with a spoon so ice crystals do not arise on its surface, repeat this procedure until the cream gets the texture of an ice-cream.
This is the traditional method of making ice-cream, but if you have an ice-cream or sorbet maker, place the final mixture into it and after that put it in the freezer.
Pieces of fruit (strawberry, banana, green apple, redcurrant …) could also be added, if so more gelatin would be needed because the fruit has water and the result wouldn’t be as creamier.